Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Space Hulk commission done! Yeah!

 Just a quickie post, I finally finished the last two Blood Angels for my friends Space Hulk game. Thank goodness and all that is divine, I am finally done!!!!! 

Painting only for me from now on! It's hard to let these go. When you paint up a model they become your babies. Going to another home just don't seem right. 

Anyways here are a couple of photos.



As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


14 comments:

  1. Very nice looking minis uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! So much detail. Dude you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Mr G, happy you like them.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Nice, Kevin. I wouldn't want to part with them either!

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron, I actually parted with them about two hours ago. After they were gone my Wife said “is that a tear in your eye I see?” 🤣😂🤣

      Delete
  5. Kev, they look Great! Excellent detail! Color combo was a really good choice and that electric charge on the end of the hammer is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing the power hammer Skip. There was a day I could have made finer lines, but at the moment I was beginning to go blind.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  6. Awesome Blood Angels, Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, now off to do mischief for myself😉

      Delete
  7. Very nice indeed. I like the look of the power weapons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, I thought it over and decided to go with a simpler method than I have before. I rather like it.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete