Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Saga Moor Heavy Cavalry

 I've upgraded and added to my Moorish cavalry and finished my last four this past week. Suffering through an abscess tooth and all. When one doesn't feel good it's hard to focus on your painting, but I muddled through and here are the last four, then it's on to painting camels.




As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


8 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! Love the blankets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir. I wish you lived 13 hours closer so we could cross swords again, miss you man!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Great looking cavalry, they certainly don't look like you've muddled through them!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, a kind compliment indeed.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Hope your are feeling better. Awesome looking cav unit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sir, antibiotics doing their thing. Thanks man!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Awesome looking cavalry, Kevin. Believe it or not, I just played (actually hot a one on one tutorial) of SAGA today. Really enjoyed it and plan on getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite game system for the last several years. We lost a bunch of dudes around here when it went to Version 2, then the pandemic, and it's just now starting to come back.

      It's not an historical simulation, but it really does give you the feel, you will really like it as a game. My favorite book is the Age of Crusade.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete