Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, March 13, 2023

Saga: Age of Vikings: Byzantines

 Finally got around to taking some close up photos of the last batch of Byzantines I did for a commission for a friend. 

This last addition should give him some really good flexibility for his Saga Army.



As always thanks for looking, 

Cheers
Kevin


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous looking Byzantines, Kevin. I was thinking of something like these or Late-Romans as a bunch of folks here are into Saga and Lion Rampant (2nd Ed).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dean, Saga is definitely worth investing your time in. It's a fun challenging game.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. These look GREAT! You are an outstanding painter. I hope Mr Z appreciates the effort put into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Skip! He does and will receive them this Saturday

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. They look great! Always fancied Byzantines as that was the first Osprey I got and have a few 25mm figures left from 40 + years ago, lovely finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, and yes, yes. The ole jog down memory lane, Your making me feel old now;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete