Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, March 20, 2023

Saga: Age of Crusade: Ordensstaat (Teutonic order)

 I finished another point and a half of warriors armed with crossbows for my Teutonic order. 12 crossbow's with a War Banner thrown in should yield some impressive results on the game table. I have two points of hearthguard (8 Teutonic Knights) on the paint table, and then I need to paint 24 Levy infantry. I had to look around for the right figures and finally found some that I think meet the look. Now for them to show up in the mail.


[click on pictures to make them bigger]




As always thanks for looking!

Cheers
Kevin


8 comments:

  1. Great looking foot, Kevin. Teutonic Order is always a favorite. Sort of bad good guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dean and that’s a good way of putting it. They are wearing white after all🤣

      Delete
  2. Kevin drop me an email. I have lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the historical! And you used a Knight as the standard barer. Sweet. A very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a true Knight of the Order may carry the scared cross! Thanks Skip:)

      Delete
  4. Those look great!! Nice job! Should be fun to play them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MP, their board is challenging to play so I’ll need a couple games in to start having fun slaughtering the unworthy😉

      Delete