Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

The Drowned Earth: Yuttaraptors

Painted up two more Dino's for the table top miniature game The Drowned Earth. The game has one of the best written rulebooks I've seen, some excellent fluff, and you can pick up on the game pretty quick. I really like what this game brings to the table. Played on a 3 X 3 area, means I can play it on my dining room table, and it has a low miniature count. 

What I really, REALLY, like about the game is, of course, the Dinosaurs.  Plus the terrain setting means I can go to my local pet shop and buy a bunch of aquarium plants. Bingo, bongo, no fuss, just put it on the table and play.

So here are my two Yuttaraptors, velociraptor like, but with more bird feel. 




As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, painting these had me binge watch all the old and new Jurassic Park movies!

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Very colorful. They will blend into terrain nicely! Can’t wait to play.

    ReplyDelete