Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, March 3, 2023

MA.K Maschinen Krieger: Super Armored Fighting Suit (SAFS)

 I painted 18 of these little 15mm buggers from Slave2gaming this week. They are well designed sculpts and required very minimal clean up. 

If you collect and play 15mm SciFi these would easily integrate with your collection. I will be using them with the lore background for Maschinen Krieger or Ma.K. for short. Right now I am using the rules Gruntz to play games with them. But the Slave people are writing a set and play testing it. 

Well here are some pics...










As always thanks for looking....

Cheers
Kevin


4 comments:

  1. Hehe, cute little guys. The decals really set them off! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Lots of great detail on those little ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud! Having trouble focusing after painting them, but the ole eye sight should return to normal soon😉

      Delete