Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

More Adeptus Titanicus

 Well I've started in earnest on the Genestealers, but last week before I went full bore into them I completed two more Titans for my Legio.

They are two Warhound Titans for my Legio Mortis. Of course I've chosen the Heresy side (and depending on your view point) they are the good guys or bad guys.  They are model kits that you have to assemble and magnets have been added to the waist so it can swivel, and I drilled out the weapons to make them posable but more importantly be changed out so you have maximum re-playability.  


[below is Scar of Honor]







[and this bad puppy is named Tenebris Fedelis]






[and lastly them together with their interchangeable weapons]



As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


11 comments:

  1. They look Fantastic, Kevin. What a GREAT paint job, and the
    individual soldiers makes the scale that more incredible. The interchangeable weapons and the swivel with the magnets just tops it all off. Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice of you to say so sir, and great in capitals no less! Glad you like them though sir.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Very impressive Titans, Kevin. Love the precise brushwork and colors. Nice interchangeable weapons too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you sir, always nice to hear from a fellow artist.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Well executed models. Great color scheme and paint job. The bases and decals really finish off the models to a high standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave, these were a joy to assemble and paint, compared to the monster Warlord. Perhaps I will just paint up a bunch of Warhounds and freak out my opponents!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. These look very cool! Quite different than what you usually paint however you can tell you enjoy painting them. The detail and trim is awesome. I also like the guys running around on the base to show scale. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MP, for sure I enjoy painting them:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  5. Thank you sir, and main bodies of Genestealers are done.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right fine looking mini's there Kev. Not my thing but, they do look good. Your painting is amazing. These look exactly like I would expect such things to look. Nice paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind sir. I know you wouldn’t paint them, but if you played a game I think you might like it. Not enough to collect, but I think you would enjoy yourself.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete