Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Space Hulk: Librarian finished

 Well I sat down to paint some Carthaginians and then felt the uneasy stare of my uncompleted Librarian upon me. Talk about the three ghost thingy over Christmas. Well I am not one to disturb the spirits so I grab the little bugger and finished him. 

Let's see that gives me 3 Marines, and 23 Genestealers left to do.

.............................................

.............................................

Sigh, I'll get there one day.

In the meantime here is the Librarian for the Blood Angel Chapter for the Games Workshop game Space Hulk.






I probably won't post before New Years so if I don't..... I hope the new year brings us all a better one.

Cheers
Kevin


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The person I am trying to impress most, gracias sir:)

      Delete
  2. Great job! Space marines must have a librarian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave! Indeed they do, chaos is constantly a threat to the Emperor

      Delete
  3. Fabulous looking figure, Kevin. The axe blades are nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, the first pictures I took made me redo the power axe, I am much happier with it.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Excellent work! I love those minis and you have done proper justice to a great sculpting job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anton, they are nice sculpts for sure. Makes them a booger to paint though.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  5. Such detail! Excellent paint. The axe is simply brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Skip, and not to worry I am painting something historical soon.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  6. Great looking librarian! Sounds like you need to do something fast and dirty with the genestealers to knock them out,purple wash on a pale base is traditional or maybe contrast paint,really liked the traveller type crew too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, haven’t been as steady having a look at blog stuff. Sorry for delay in response.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete