Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Showcase: Infinity Zhànyīng Imperial Agents

Finished up two more models for my paint a new army by November 23rd Infinity tournament gig. I'm now halfway over my goal.
 
My next two you see here are called Zhànyīng Imperial Agents. One is a hacker type, that is used as a sort of cyber warfare unit to mess up the enemy communications and drones and such. The other carries a combi breaker rifle (the one standing and aiming) and is also equipped with a sensor to help fish out those pesky camouflaged enemy units (think camo like from the Predator movies).

So without further ado I present my Zhànyīng Imperial Agents.

[Hacker]




[Combi Breaker rifle and Sensor]




As always thanks for looking and see you next time.

Cheers
Kevin
 

4 comments:

  1. Subtle shading and a great color combo, I like it!
    Your brushwork is impeccable as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Anton, most appreciated.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Very impressive painting again, Kevin. I particularly like the "shine" on the blue sensors on the forearms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, it's from my 40K days, learning how to get the jewel effect.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete