Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Showcase: Infinity Imperial Agent Crane Rank

My paint a new army challenge, that my local Infinity group is running, is coming along. I have to have them done by November 23rd. That may seem like a lot of time, it is, but because of that I often think I have a lot of time and that I can wander off into other projects. It's been very hard to focus, because right now I want to paint Arena Rex figures, Knights Models Batman miniatures, Historical figures for Saga Crusades, other Infinity armies, and I think you get the picture. Sigh, the hardships of a miniature slash gamer hobbyist.

We are painting a 300 point limited insertion list that caps us out at 10 models not counting extras like remotes that are attached to certain figures etc.

My eighth completed model is an Imperial Agent Crane Rank, a Heavy Infantry trooper with a Spitfire (Mmm, kind of like the US Armies SAW (Squad automatic weapon) if that helps you out). Heavily armored, with a special targeting visor, and martial arts, makes him one bad dude to mess with.

So here he is in all his glory.







As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


8 comments:

  1. Sweet baby! Nice paint! I love your basing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skip, those were little kits and were two or three piece bases I had to assemble before painting.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. I love the color scheme and, as usual, your brush work is superlative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to kind Anton, see you at Pro or Con:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Fabulous brushwork on a dynamically posed figure, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome praise from a fellow artist, thanks Dean:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete