Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Harley Quinn Thugs crew (The Batman Miniatures game)

Got a chance to paint up a couple more Batman miniatures. I completed two thugs for Harley's crew and have two more to paint. Then I will work on Commissioner Gordon set that has some SWAT dudes in it. This will give me enough models to play a game with a buddy. That's the plan anyways. I got a couple of 3 X 3 mats from Mars and am pretty pleased with them. Now all I need to do is build a few of those MDF buildings I've been collecting.

First dude up is a muscle man carrying a Jackhammer. When I first got the mini I had no idea what it was. I thought it was some sort of missile launcher. Hmmm, to my surprise that was not the case. Hopefully it's painted in such a way that you will recognize that is what it is.


The next one here I really like and I posed him holding up his double barrel shotgun. Though I wish they had put a little more beef into it to make it look more like it.

Well that's it for now.

Cheers
Kevin

8 comments:

  1. Very, very cool additions, Kevin. Certainly some muscle support for the crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, and yeah what is it with comic book big muscle bound men yet easily overcome by our fast and speedy super heroes? But I am hooked;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. I think that you are having too much fun with this.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da BATMAN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s the spirit Aaron! If you ever come to the US, specifically the mid west, let me know, we can throw down in Gotham city:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, wait til you see the henchman with the mini-gun!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete