Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

WIP: Building the Saurus Knight riders

Well I got the riders for the Cold ones primed while still on their sprues and then proceeded to cut them out, clean them up a bit, and then glue them together. I got 10 done today and in between I assembled and glued together another sorely needed paint rack. Then Grandfather/husband duties raised it's head and I'll have to continue building the other five tomorrow.


Once I get those put together then I have to mount them on my metal paint rods and then off to the races. Well that's it for now.

Cheers
Kevin

4 comments:

  1. Nice paint rack, good to see that the riders are on the way!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain took me awhile to figure out how to incorporate it on my paint table;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Enjoy following your painting of the Lizardmen. Sadly I have a painted army of lizardmen that have not seen the light of day since the late 80's. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary, it’s been fun doing the blog. It’s the only form of social media I participate in.

      Dude if you compare GW’s miniatures from the 80’s to todays, they are dwarfed!!! Good for old man’s eyes when painting, not so good for collectors.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete