Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Battletech: Kell Hounds Victor

 This will be my last Mech for a bit as I have to move on to other projects. This Mech goes by the name Victor, another of the 80 ton plus big boys. Armed with an auto-cannon 20 located on the right arm, two medium lasers on the left arm, and finally an SRM-4 located in its upper left chest. The Victor can dish out the punishment as well as take it.





As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


6 comments:

  1. That is well done!! Love those big boy mechs. The detail of it all is awesome. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MP, just got to get them on the table now.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Another beauty! I do like that you include an infantryman on the base to provide a sense of scale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anton, yes I agree with sense of scale. I've seen some guys make street lights and other things. For me it was just easier to plop down a couple of Infantry.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Great looking giant mech, Kevin. The infantry figures really set off the scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean and yes I agree it really helps put scale in perspective

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete