Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The Iron Throne

 There is only one thing certain in our quest for power and that is death.



:)


14 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet.
    I just got around to finishing putting together my copy. I bought the battlefoam tray for it and man is it a nightmare trying to get it all back into the box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud. I have the old game, and I have like three copies all in bins. This figure is for my non painting friend.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Very nice. This is how I fell at 60. I need that wee robot to do shopping for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's how I feel getting out of bed every morning, thanks for stopping in.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You could say, DEAD tired!!! Bhwahahaha!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Kevin, they are just astounding. ...and I gave up trying to get it back in one box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing that part is your problem. Happy you like the fig.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  5. Great stuff Kevin --- reminds me I have Space Hulk and should do something with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you stop in and have a look Jay. This one took me three afternoons to paint and it's not even for me! But it was fun to paint.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aaron! Thanks man, you have a good one:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  7. Fantastic figures, Kevin. Love the slouching pose, and skulz, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, wait till you see the King of Genestealers I have to paint. He’s standing on a giant pile of them!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete