Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, May 18, 2018

Mice and Mystics: Meet Filch

Filch's face is well known in the kingdoms dungeons. He is a notorious robber and occasional highwayman with a reputation for landing himself in trouble.

This is how his card starts out reading and a perfect character for my youngest grand girl who does have a reputation for landing herself in trouble. She is quite the character and keeps me in stitches.

Filch is my fourth character finished out of six and I hope to finish the next two over this weekend. I even started painting evil minion roaches... brrrr... anyways it's been fun so far, and a nice break from the norm.




As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

10 comments:

  1. He's great, lovely and characterful!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, a nice little model to paint.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Excellent! As always. Should be a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir, the grand girls are all over this one.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Dang Kev... you are really pumping these things out! I cannot wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that mean you'll play? Lol, thanks Skip.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Nice addition to the crew, Kevin. Love the work on the top of the hood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, favorite figure next to Collin of course.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete