Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, January 8, 2024

Aristeia! The Game: Oberon

"This life is nothing but a dream, and dreams are only dreams."

Oberon is a geist, a pseudo artificial intelligence with a great physical presence and programmed to defend his team from the malicious software of hackers.

This is one of four figures I am painting up for my friend for his stable in the futuristic gladiatorial combat game called Aristeia! 

In Aristeia! you control a team of four gladiators. Each one has it's own unique abilities and when building your force you have to take into account these strengths to better operate as a team.







As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! I have only had a couple of games of Aristeia, but I find it quite cool, with a lot of tactical options that make it pretty interesting! Looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber, I myself have only play a half dozen games. One before the pandemic, but my buddy and I never gave up on it. It is a rich game. I hope CB keeps their promise and create more content besides computer game.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Superb brush-work there! Very precise on all that detail on the cloak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anton! My only qualm is that I don’t get to keep it. But I have an opponent and that’s more important!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete