Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, November 24, 2023

Aristeia! The Game

 It's been since May of this year that I have done anything substantial with Aristeia!. My buddy and I played a couple of Saturday's ago and rediscovered how much fun it was. We hadn't played this game face to face since the Great Plague. Of course I went total overboard gagga over it and have been painting figures for my pal who can't paint, and of course some for me. 

If you'd like to learn more about the game you can just click on this orange link Aristeia!


Here are some of my buddies figures I painted for him. 

Maximus also known as Max



The Nomad Witch



Parvati



...and finally Major Lunah



As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin








6 comments:

  1. Great brushwork as always, Kevin. Your buddy will be very happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, he got them Saturday, he was happy with them.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Lovely clean painting, excellent work!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, they’re supposed to look anime looking, I think I got it right.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Very nice. It has got to be difficult to paint those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they were, OCD me had a few tantrums and then I settled for just flow with it and not make them perfect.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete