Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Border Wars: Under a Reiver Moon… The Border Infantry

 These guys where a hoot to paint. The sculpts are just gorgeous, and there maybe another 90 or so coming in a kickstarter. I really hope so, they are totally worth the money.

Just four more cows to paint and I am off to the races to game with these lads.

















As always thanks for looking!

Cheers
Kevin


6 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Great color choices and combinations. That fire on the first one is spot on! Nice detail and shading. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very kind of you Skip, and what our dive into the Jacobite War should have been;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Lovely stuff there! Can't wait to see them in action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? Oh hell no sir, you will play!!!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Dean, I’ve played a practice game with a friend. Looks like the system should be fun.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete