Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

MA.K Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) Dollhouse

 Goodness it's been almost a year since I've painted anything MA.K. but here I am. The first of three Dollhouse's I am painting. It probably helped that there are new models coming out soon to get the hype going.

The Dollhouse is the Independent Mercenary Army (IMA) answer to the Strahl Democratic Republic (SDR) Nutrocker or Nutcracker. I've posted a photo of the Nutrocker below for reference.





The SDR's Nutrocker below, it's like 2.5 times bigger

As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin



 


4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Kevin. You always have interesting projects on the go! Hope all is going well for you and yours. Cheers, Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron, one must stay fresh with subject change, problem is I’m all over the place;😂

      Slave 2 Gaming makes these in 15mm and is based in Australia

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Well heck, those are neat machines! Lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you sir, somehow I missed this comment, sorry about that.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete