Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

MA.K Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) Jerry heavy armored fighting suit

Not much time to paint lately as I have had to play the role of nurse's aid for last couple of weeks. I did get a chance to knock out three more models for my growing SF3D sci-fi collection. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put on another game using the sci-fi rules Gruntz.





As always thanks for looking and hope to post again soon.

Cheers
Kevin


14 comments:

  1. Wow. Those things are outstanding. Great job on the bases and lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, enjoying painting them.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. I agree with Dave the look great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there buddy. Hopefully life will settle down and you will have more free time to produce little beauties like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anton. These being in small batches helps.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Great looking figures, Kevin. Really love the way you painted the lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, these were fun to paint, but not before my Wife said I needed to change nose color and hatch. She was right.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  5. Excellent work as always, Kevin! Hope you are well.

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron, and I am sir. Hope you and yours are doing great.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
    2. We are, but I'm a long way behind you on the painting front :D

      Delete
    3. Excellent to hear sir, and no worries on painting, you'll get there when you get there;)

      Delete