Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

MA.K Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) Nutcracking

 Okay pre face melting time is over....

Let us proceed to the actual face melting...

Gentlemen, Ladies, it's time to start Nutcracking!!!!!!!!!








...and in closing I will let my very good New Zealand friend have some closing remarks.

"Are You Not Entertained? Are You Not Entertained? Is This Not Why You Are Here?"






7 comments:

  1. Very nice! It is an interesting model to say the least. Excellent work on the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you were entertained then? 🤣

      Thank you sir

      Delete
  2. Entertainment is why I am here!!! It certainly isn't to see and admire the historicals... And I'm not real sure about this turtle thing but, it does look cool and I am smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I have succeeded (fist pump in the air)!

      Thanks Skip 😁

      Delete
  3. Excellent! Can't wait to blow it up on the gaming table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, except that's an SDR Tank, not a Mercenary Tank. So YOU get to play with it against the Mercenary scum😈

      Delete