Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Showcase: Infinity: Anaconda Mercenary Pilot

Well previously I posted my work on a TAG (Tactical Armored Gear) for my Mercenary Starco company for the game Infinity. I had not finished the Pilot and played a game where my Anaconda was promptly shot down on the first game turn (sigh, I never catch a break in this game), but the Pilot successfully got out of the escape hatch, except I hadn't finished the pilot to place on the table. I ended up using a proxy figure in her place, but my CDO (OCD done correctly) about shut down my neverous system not playing with the properly painted figure. But I survived and today, I know weeks later, I finished her. I am sure I am going to need her for many future games.

Here she is in all her glory, my pouty little pilot soldier.





As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

9 comments:

  1. She is a beauty! Were I you... I'd start every game with her outside the Anaconda!! Nice paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skip! Ummm, I think I'd rather she never had to dismount, means my TAG is kicking butt and not being kicked;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Nice job once again. She is uber anime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, exactly the look I was after!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Great brushwork on a fabulous figure - literally. I love her pose and, uh...physique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes indeed, anime like figures do pose a problem at times;) Oh and thanks:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Lovely brushwork on an equally lovely sculpt, Kevin.. The color combination goes well together.

    ReplyDelete