Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Blood Bowl: Troll

Well after a rather emotional weekend, and lack of motivation to finish my Troll (which really was finished a week ago, I just couldn't bring myself to finish the base, ugh!), I finally forced myself to sit down today and do my thing and take some pictures.

Without further ado some pics of the beast which was rather fun to paint.




Well that leaves four more Orcs and a goblin to paint and I am done baby! As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron, it was fun painting it.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks MP, and everytime I say that I look over my shoulder (MP's are coming run! ;))

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Amazing detail. Is this a metal cast or the newer plastic fine cast mold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir, it could have been a fine cast once, but no this is a hard plastic model kit.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Wow! Fabulous brushwork, Kevin. Very, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, I take a humble bow, I took extra time on him so no one would notice the orcs sneaking around them on the field, all eyes would be on the troll;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Skip I know how hard that was for you to say that, Fantasy! What is he thinking!!! Thanks bro;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  6. Fantastic painting,he looks great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, know hopefully he'll play great on the field and not go stupid (which they are known to do!).

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  7. Don't expect your elfs to look like this Mr. Chad, it was my show piece for the team. Oh and thanks.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seen up close. Looks even better than the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, and appreciate you partaking on game day!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Howdy Skip! Christmas meltdown over, and construction on house over, getting things back in place. Soon my friend;)

      Delete