Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

daffodil's means it's Spring! Finally!

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my hobby of painting little tiny toy soldiers, but has everything to do with my other hobby, the garden. Finally Spring has poked it's wonderful head in the land of ice and snow and the trees are budding. Probably be another week before I can get outside to tend the garden but the daffodil's don't care, so without further ado here is a picture of my little beauties.


5 comments:

  1. Dude..... you could have stuck one of those "Mech" guys in among the foliage! Hehehe....

    Nice work there, even your gardening terrain stuff looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, I also enjoy gardening - particularly wildlife gardening. However, I do find it a bit of a struggle keeping up with both the figure painting and weeding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a tough choice indeed, indoors or outdoors, hmmm......

      Delete
  3. Dude... I'm getting really tired of seeing flowers every time I come here. Where's the beef (lead)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They be coming, they be coming. Patience grasshopper;)

      Delete