When I run my Flint and Feather campaign I want to run it narrative style so adding these little critters will make it fun.
I also painted up some objective markers.
Cheers
Kevin
When I run my Flint and Feather campaign I want to run it narrative style so adding these little critters will make it fun.
Excellent work !
ReplyDeleteI find painting tinyanimals most difficult
Thanks Anton, yes they are tiny for sure.
DeleteCheers
Kevin
Well done! The skunk and snake especially.
ReplyDeleteSmall animals are indeed hard to paint. I remember once painting about 100 crows. It became "work" very quickly.
Thanks Skip, indeed they are tiny, and putting flock on the snake base was a challange so I didn't cover up the snake.
DeleteCheers
Kevin
Great looking critters, Kevin! Love the tail feathers on the turkey!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dean, the Turkey is tied as my favorite with the skunk!
DeleteCheers
Kevin