Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, December 22, 2023

Bolt Action: 1940 France Sd.Kfz 222

 Added another vehicle to my France 40 Bolt Action collection. While I've been painting Germans for the very short France 40 campaign I've kept my eye on adding to my collection stuff that I can use for the initial invasion of the Soviet Union. The 222 is one of my favorite German vehicles and was used throughout the war.






As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin



6 comments:

  1. Looks great Kevin and certainly an iconic vehicle - I have a 221 in my own Blitzkrieg collection - it is a 3D print from JJG 3D in France and was actually intended to be a 222 but I picked the wrong one whilst ordering from his website, LOL - I may well go back and get a 222 as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I’ve not done that, but I have mistakenly ordered wrong scale because I wasn’t paying attention. You can imagine my dismay upon receiving it.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Hi Kevin,
    Did you paint the printed Panzers I made for you. I would love to see some photos. Right now I'm being treated for stomach cancer. My second round of chemo starts on the 22nd. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Sarge! Oh no that totally sucks. Hang in there bro-ster, my Wife is in remission now for seven years since her last chemo. I know that it's not fun, but you can do this.

      I've primed it and half painted the Stug, and then something else caught my eye and I started painting something else and haven't come back to it yet. I will though!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete