Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, September 11, 2023

Battletech Terrain

 Added a few pieces of terrain for my Battletech Alpha Strike. Pictures are in the following order...

Deep link communications tower

Power Generator 

Bunker Complex

Hardened defensive turret. 






As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin








4 comments:

  1. Nice. What is the source for the buildings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the source is the now defunct Thunderhead Studios. You could have them 3D printed or buy the STL’s. If you go to Aries games and miniatures he has bought some of the stuff and does print on demand, your best all around source for Battletech stuff. Also Gale Force Nine has rights to print pre painted stuff. Some buildings are available and tithe hill and road sets just came out. I believe GF9 will continue adding to this. Their stuff looks pretty nice.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Great models Kevin, I have been printing resin buildings I found on Thing verse. I going to try to print some Mechs soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gale Force Nine has rights to what you see now and have been releasing painted versions. I got some and they are pretty nice.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete