Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Middle Earth Battle Strategy game: Wild Warg Chieftain

 Added another model for my MEBS game faction the Angmar. I've painted up the Wild Warg Chieftain which will lead a pack of Warg's on the table for me.

I really like this models dramatic pose. It's a metal model so it's pretty hefty, and it was fun to paint. 

Now that this is done I've moved on to painting the Witch King on horseback, and foot. Not sure what I will tackle after that as I am going back and forth between game systems. I am painting stuff to the rule of cool and where ever my heart takes me. A lot more fun painting that way, but it is a little slower gathering enough pieces to have a force.

This is my model! There are many like it, but this one is mine! 





...and now I am in a world of shit!





As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin







2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, me likey! Warg Chieftain ... don't have one painted ... yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of alllll my postings, this sir, was the one I wanted you to see. I need to paint up some buddies for him to lead around. I've got piles of these things now lying around on my floor and table surfaces in my hobby room. Every time I see them I can hear the musical score in the background and they call to me to paint them. I think there is a dark magic about.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete