Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Another Saga Army: Attila and his Hun's

 Painted another Saga Army up about a month ago and just getting around to post some pictures. I need to paint another 12 cavalry and 12 infantry to have all the options I want, but burned out for now and waiting for my muse to get me going again, but that won't stop me posting what I have so far.

The Hun's with lance's are my Hearthguard and other than rebasing and flocking them, they were painted by my friend, and same goes for infantry. I painted Attila and the three groups of bow armed horsemen.

So here they are in all their splendor....


[Below Attila]





[Next three pictures are three groups of warriors painted by me]



[Hun Heavies]

[Hun Levy]


As always thanks for looking....

Cheers
Kevin










8 comments:

  1. The animal pelts are such a nice touch! Would have been a gnarly time to be alive haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir, hmmm I guess so if you were the chieftain or something, otherwise I'm not so sure about the hardships I know I wouldn't be able to endure;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done. Not sure I'd want to run into those fellows on a dark night (or at all, really!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, right! Thanks Aaron, hope all is well on your side of the world:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Those boys look GREAT! The Attila base is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skip, and it’s historical;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I see what you did there sir, lol. Thanks

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete