Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Saga Mutatawwi'a

 Mutatawwi'a are religious troops who inspired by their faith have volunteered to fight. One of the Army boards from Saga's "Age of Crusade". I've painted up two points of fanatics (Hearthguards which are four figures per point spent), and I didn't go to crazy but kept them uniformed to perhaps portray the Chosen Ones elite bodyguard. 

These are Gripping Beast plastics along with Little Big Men shield transfers. Putting them together wasn't too bad, and I did have fun coming up with my own paint scheme. 





I like them, hope you enjoy the eye candy.

As always thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kevin

 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you sir, I did start to get a little cross eyed by number five;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Nice looking boys there! The tunics are amazing!!
    Uniforms? So that's why they are all so sad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skip, no not because of uniforms, because they want to be on the battlefield crushing your armies before them! :P

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jay, I’m still waiting on that winning lotto ticket to catch up to your collection though🤣

      Delete
  4. More amazing paint miniatures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary, now I’m working on some Cav for the army, but will be a little harder as I plan to paint them all different

      Delete
  5. Lovely pattern, very nice finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, happy you like them, they get their first taste of battle tomorrow!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  6. Nice Job! Those look great. Like the pattern as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MP! Hopefully they inspire you my friend to get off your butt and paint another army😉

      Delete