Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Saga Byzantine Emperor

 Well it took a few extra days but I finally finished this little bugger. MZ you better like this shit.... 

I only did the Emperor and the base, the other figure was already painted by someone else and provided to me by my friend. Here's a few looks before it leaves my home.






As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


9 comments:

  1. Very nicely painted. Keep up the excellent brush work Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An excellent looking Emperor. In fact so excellent that the standard barer looks woefully out of place next to him. Though the standard itself does look quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skipper! Until I actually placed this Gripping Beast figure on the base I hadn’t realized the scale difference between the two. I think that has a lot to do with it. But it’s what I had to work with.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Anton, tomorrow the Eastern Princes (my army) will throw down against this bad boy.

      Delete
    2. Ooooohhhhh!! I've been thrashed by that Eastern Princes army myself. If he wants to sell the Byzantines after your game... Hehe, let me know!

      Delete
    3. So... how did the battle go??

      Delete
    4. Howdy Skip, the Eastern Princes lost. In fact Mark stopped by and I played a second game and was thrashing him all the way up to the point when my Warlord died because I got greedy in a heated moment of I must crush Mark to make him cry. In the end I was crying.

      So do you want to buy the Eastern Princes???

      Just kidding.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete