Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Yu-Jing: Imperial Service

Finished. My project for the club's Paint and Play for the table top miniature game "Infinity" is finally done. I ended up painting 23 models. Here are the boyz.....











That's it for now, have a little stomach bug, so no big write up.

Cheers
Kevin

6 comments:

  1. I am inspired by a job well done sir. It is always nice to finish a project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, it is indeed, now on to the next!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Hot Dang Dude! That's a lot of figures in a rather short amount of time! Painting 3 or 4 and before too long you have an army. Well done! You are inspiring!!!! You know... 24 figures can be a SAGA army........ Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, okay I get what your saying. You never know you might be surprised;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete