Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Showcase: Combined Army: Onyx

Have an Infinity tournament this Saturday to play in and I am taking the Aliens! The Dark Side shall prevail!

From last Friday to today (finished) I got these models ready for my army.


[Below Bit & Kiss (Bit & Kiss is her hacker name), the youngster turned by the dark side to hack for the greater good. My favorite model]


[Below a Q-Drone, remote drone with a heavy machine gun, alien style]



[Below Unidron light droid remotes, they can be pesky]


[Below I saved the best for last, the dark one rises from the ashes. Kind of like a modern day Balrog]






As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

8 comments:

  1. Hot dang Kev... you have been a busy boy!! That is a lot of painting in a week! Well done. Nice paint!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you sir, hopefully they play well tomorrow.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Wow the Balrog does look big. They look like Tyranids who have mechanical skills. Very nice as always sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, big yes, but also one heavy piece of metal! One could seriously hurt ones opponent tossing it at their head.... not that I would ever do such a thing🙄

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aaron your alive! Thank you sir, and good to hear from you.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. Lovely brushwork again, Kevin. I really like the basing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, I use green stuff on the bases and I have one of those rubber stamps to make the ground look a little alien.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete