Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Monday, June 26, 2017

So true it hurts!

Been super busy with grand kids, etc. We all as hobbiest know when to put down the brush and pay attention to family, and that can be a hard thing to do (must... not... reach... for... that... brush... ahhhh). But a few days ago a good friend sent me a picture and as he said, sooo painfully true, and I agree so I thought I'd share it with you.

So here is that picture and I do have something in the pipe I will be posting soon.

Cheers
Kevin




5 comments:

  1. They're here to amuse us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well, we do have to do our bit to keep the industry on its feet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I do a great job of propping them up;)

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete