Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Infinity: Nomads | Tunguska Interventors

Added a few more figures to my Nomad collection. I have one more Nomad figure to paint and then I am going to start on my Yu Jing collection.

The Tunguska Interventors are some really cool sculpts. Rich in movement and character. I'd like to get some plastic disks with a print on them showing them doing their hacking thing. One day, but not now. In meantime I hope you enjoy these figures.




Cheers
Kevin

8 comments:

  1. What a nice addition. I saw these in person and they look nicer than the the pictures. Very nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blending on the black areas and superb choice of contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steven, they were fun to paint!

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Have to echo the other comments - great job on those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aaron thanks for stopping in and having a look.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  4. More brilliant Infinity figs! Ditto on the blending of the black areas and the choice of contrasting colors. Also, nice bases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, I figured out how to drybrush the color on bases instead of airbrush. I think I have it down pretty good now.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete