Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Warhammer 40K, Saga, Formula de, and other things...

Well life has been beating me up my time lately, but I have worked a bit on my Necron commission (meaning I've been trying to glue the bloody things together and not backwards), some Ork Killa Kans (these things have been fun to put together, but come on Games Workshop get off you ass and post proper build instructions so I don't have to guess what the picture of the part really is on the sprue), putting some paint on Saga horses, and took the time to dig out my old Formula de cars cause I have some friends coming over on Friday to rock on the track. All this at the same time. People with ADD should not attempt to do this as your asking for serious therapy time (I just self medicate by taking a few extra skiddles that I have in the old medicine chest, saves money not having to see that therapist and allows me to buy more kits;)). I've posted a pic of my Killa Kan build so far and you can see my horsey work in the background, and one of my Formula de cars that where painted eons ago. Hopefully something more solid in the future soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment