Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Quar War terrain boards… I have taken possession!


Anton the Master Blaster beyond Thunder Dome terrain building extraordinaire has done it again!

I took possession of the terrain boards today and have to say my Quar are pleased! Hell I am ecstatic!

Thank you Mr. Anton, you continue to amaze me.

Without further ado here are some snap shots and hopefully my little video can be seen. On the bottom right corner of vid there is a four corner box you can tap or click on to make video bigger.











As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin
 

6 comments:

  1. Impressive terrain boards, Kevin! Lots of gaming possibilities there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed they do, and I am very lucky to have a friend that has these skills and just gladly jumps into doing these projects.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. I'm blushing at your praise! I am happy to see that the Quar feel at home already. Your video is like the beginning of a dramatic movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, hmmm, I wonder which movie, lol.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron! I am quite pleased with them.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete