Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Samurai Saga warband complete!

Today I finished my last group of Ashigaru archers for my 6 point Samurai Saga list. Just in time for my friend coming up from Georgia to game with me this weekend, though I do have some other units I need to add to give me some different options, it's good enough to hit the table.

Saturday I am running a local six player Saga tournament at my home, and then on Sunday I will be gaming one on one with my long time friend and his Samurai warband he just recently completed as well. I of course will try and post an AAR of all the action later in the following week.

Here are a couple of pictures of the two 8 man warrior units that complete the basic building blocks of the army.

[Above the first of two units]

[Above the second of two units]

As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin


6 comments:

  1. Nicely done - I look forward to seeing the AAR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last minute preperation completed, on to bed and the glory begins tomorrow! I need to hire a scribe to write down everything that happens, but you are stuck with me. I'll do my best to post an entertaining AAR.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron, I need to paint up some Samurai foot and some more cav and then I'll be done-done, so stay tuned for more:)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, and if you every want to sell yours to an addict in Michigan you only need to post;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete