Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Saga Fatigue Markers

Almost ready to head out to CincyCon and used that as motivation to paint up these Saxon/Viking-ish casualties from Gripping Beast. There a lot of different ways to show fatigue on units in Saga, I placed them on 40mm round bases and flocked all of the base except and area where I would place a die to represent how many fatigue a unit was at. This was so the die would lie flat. Nothing fancy but thought I would show them off.


Thanks for looking.
Cheers
Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Oh crap Kev... Now I have to get some of those too!! They look great! And what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete