Finally assembled the last five Necrons for my buddy Al, As he has patiently waited for these, I promised myself for every color I place on one of my own projects I would match it by placing a color on his. This picture is a little further along, but here they are with the primer on them.
Same thing with my buddy Skip, time to get his Moorish Warlord base on the move and I finished the horses and now only have the riders to go.
....and finally my little Horus Heresy project with my Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought. Forge World resin kits are really expensive, beautiful, but expensive. This means taking ones time to get it right the first time, because my modeling skills are not the best, I didn't want to have bad things happen that would challenge those skills. As you can see with the picture below there are quite a few parts. Maybe not as many as on a plastic kit but what differs with the plastic kits (normally) is there is no slot A connects to slot B thing going on here. You have to figure out the positioning beforehand and I used a pencil to mark where I wanted stuff to go. Figuring out the feet was first. You especially have to be careful with the glue. Unlike the plastic kits using the insta-cure (super glue) on resin is it bonds almost immediately so you need to be precise off the get go when it comes to where you really want the part. Hence me using pencil to exactly mark.
Finally the prime and I've decided to paint up everything in a sub assembly fashion. So I will complete this part before adding on the next so I don't have to worry about getting around bits with the brush.