Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Showcase: Necron Triarch Praetorians

Well I'm half way there. With all the jumping from project to project I'm doing, that's pretty good that I finished 5 of the 10 I promised to my buddy Al. I am finding out that I could never do this on a commission basis, way to much pressure. I like doing what I want when I want. 

So here are the little dudes that "Al", (Mr. Terminator) the man who wants so badly to be a machine himself, wanted painted up....

 

Cheers
Kevin

4 comments:

  1. Resistance is Futile .. oops .. wrong Galaxy
    hahahahahaha
    Awesome paint job Kevin.
    When they get done, they get done.

    Lets get those "6"s rollin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Al, next time I see you I have a gift of special dice for you, all four sided dice to replace your six sided;)

      Delete
  2. Yikes. What preposterous Necron abilities do these wankers have? Message to Orcs: 4 sided die will not save your feeble fire weapon asses. They probably have a BS of 5 or 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sadly the Orks BS of 2 is quite lacking compared to Necrons. I don't think these Necron types are that high probably still 4's, it's all the other stuff they come with I worry about.

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete