Blog discription

What will you find here? Ramblings from an aging gamer-miniature painter. When I first started out in this hobby computers were in their infancy and finding other gamers could only be done by going to conventions or as in my case bumping into somebody who happened to see me reading "Panzer Leader" on the school bus. Look how far we have come! The internet has allowed our small community to be able to connect on a level I never dreamed of when I was but a small lad. What I do hope you will find here is something interesting from one wargamer/miniature painter to another. I paint miniatures somewhat decently, so I will be posting some pictures of my work, and perhaps a review or two of games and/or miniatures. Most of all this is just about having fun and anything I post here is meant to be for that reason.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Showcase: Warlord/Meganobz in Mega Armor

Finished another piece for my 40K Ork Army. It's from Games Workshops Ork Meganobz kit, and I've built this one to use as my Warlord. 
[Left click on image to see larger view]

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

4 comments:

  1. Fine addition to Orc army. Really like the lenses. Should that not be a necron head on the spike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and slowly an Army builds. Necron head would have had to have been scratch built. Besides I am painting some for Al and don't think he would be too pleased with me snatching one;)

      Cheers
      Kevin

      Delete